Saturday, April 7, 2007

ThINKiNG, mISSing N WisHING?!

Today is really a very very long day for me .. vary tired.. just came back from church.. my day started out with taking the yt wood winds then go out to makan.. with the flute section n Yanni..
hai... so long dun get to see her.. she look more skinny to me now.. hope she is doing well lah..
after food.. go back for band.. hmmm.. the practise is not a bad one.. or should say is good.. dunno why the band sound weak to me.. but nvm.. i guess is because they are just too tired.. hope they will get enough rest till the com day itself..
i was just thinking when i am in church... how god is so great to me and all my friends.. Father answered all my prayers one by one.. day by day.. i really want to thank you father for everything .. i know i say this everyday.. but i am not getting tired of it.. in fact.. i want to do this everyday.. thank you thank you thank you.. my heavenly father..:)
hmmm.. i am starting to have that feeling again.. i dun think is good.. have to stop it.. !!!
HELP HELP!!!!!!!
lastly.. i want to pray for yt band .. that lord.. you will protect them .. keep them save.. n bless them with good night sleep.. hehe.. n Father.. happy dreams.. THANK YOU AGAIN.. gd night!

No comments: