Sunday, April 15, 2007

Flying off tonight

ok.. this Will be a short one yah..
Firstly.. i want to say sorry to my sis lah.. i made her angry yesterday. when we are having lunch at LJS yishun .. hmmmm
Sister ah.. i am very sorry for what happen yah.. you know what i mean lah.. hehe..
so forgive me k.. n i know you will..
anyway.. i am flying off to Japan mid-night tonight.. w my mum lah..
i take this as a first n last break for the year loh.. hai!! no more leave liao..
so you guys out there .. take care yah.. esp.. Y2 n my beloved flute section .... going to miss you sisters men.. hai..
lastly.. i want to thank GOD for every blessing he give to me.. hehe.. Father.. you are the best gift i can ever ask for. as you always give the best to me n all your children.. Lord.. i Love you .. n i pray that you will protect n lead Y2 n the flute section members in their studies n their life.. guide them Father .. give them the gift of great music playing.. that will touch the listeners heart n soul.. like the way you touch mind .. Lord.. THANK YOU for being there for them.. n for me ..

No comments: