Friday, April 13, 2007

About My Job as a chef in the Navy

this is how my ship look lke
Ok .. why do i want to talk about this job of mine!.. hmmm .. is very simple... i am going through a big problem at work.. which i have been trying to just take it easy.. but after what happen to me two days ago (my family problem thingy), i suddenly starts to see alot of things very clearly.... Firstly i am not going to let my family problems to go on like this..(which means i am going to try my very best to bring my family back together.. with the help of GOD.. hehe)

Then i am going to start doing my own self-study.. will be taking it slowly.. (still thinking what i am going to study first.. i have few things in mind.. to study music, cooking or sports.. hmmm.. or even F n B..) What do you think???

the 3rd thing will be about my work now .. Which i have a little bit of hard time..

you see.. as a naval chef.. your daily job will be cooking right.. very simple huh?

NO NO.. is only simple if you are a J chef.. (anyway as a J chef also not easy lah) J Chef junior chef lah. his primary job will be helping the L Chef & C Chef.. in cutting n washing.. alot of dirty job lah.. but dun really have to think too much.. just follow instruction can liao.. dun really need to answer to any problems..

As for the L Chef.. means Leading Chef.. for hotel the L Chef will be the supervisor chef lah.. N that is me.. i am a L Chef in my ship.. my job is to cook n think of what to cook.. teach my J Chef n help my C Chef .. like the hamburger lah.. i am the meat.. hai.

As for C Chef.. mean Chief Chef lah.. head of the department.. for his job.. he have to over look the cooking n also cook sometimes.. n indenting of the ship ration.. n also care for our well being..

but you know what... i feel like i am both the L n the C Chef... because i am doing both the job..

dun get me wrong k.. is not that my C Chef is lazy. is just that he is not a very clever person.. so alot of things he dun really know how to do.. OK.. Is like you rather he sit back n relax n let you do everything.. then you letting him do it.... because.. in the end after he do the thing.. you have to take more time to clean it up again...( my Chief Chef is a kind hearted person k.. is just that he dun really know what to do n what not to do only)

you know how i feel.. hmmm.. is very funny.. feel angry ,sad, happy, ah.. is a mix lah.. it would be easier if he is just good or bad... but he is neither good or bad.. hai..

Father i pray for you guidance, protection n for wisdom... that i will be more carefull of with i do n say.. n to see things the way you want me to see.. God i want to thank you n praise you for every thing you bless me with.. n may i be a blessing to others in your mighty name.. thank you Father.. amen..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you ok, I think you don't really need to do all the sai kang of the C chef lar.
He's paid to do his job u know.. No need to be too kind sometimes. People will take advantage of you.
Take care ah.

-MJ-
P.S you know who i am right?????

Anonymous said...

how can i apply a job for navy?? i want to be a chef for navy too. i am culinary student from malaysia. great to hve ur story. (fea)