Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still going on!!!..

Am very very tired... just came back from class... n found out that the course will only end next years June .. not March.. AH!! if is really true.. i am died meat.. the long sailing will start next years end of March.. that means i have to miss the rest of the classes n may even not pass the exams.. i really dunno how... have to do something about it loh...
hmmm.. about ytwo now.. i really dunno what to say.. even me.. feel like giving up n stop going back ... some of them still are not interested at all.. but some are ... what makes me so up sad n angry .. is that is so unfair.. to those who came n work hard .. why??? why is this world like that .. this things is not only true in the working live.. but even now.. in the school!!
people just dun understand.. they dun think for their friends.. all so self-centered....
i am not going to give up .. I AM NOT.. because.. there are still some that wanted this band to go fur.. YTWO can go very fur.. WE CAN!!... ( thank you ,to all the leaders n friends(members) who are still believing n to those who at least try to listen n help.. thanks a million )
is all about attitude. .. when you want it.. you will get it..!!!
Father.. .. keep me talking... keep me going.. keep me with you.. my lord .. my saviour...

No comments: