Monday, June 18, 2007

God.. pls forgive me ..!!

i feel that i am drifting further away from Father.. have been so busy.. n having so many things in my mind... most of it is about ytwo....
Father.. where are you...?? or is it really true that you are always there but is just me not paying attention to you... drowning in my own world... lord.. pls help me stay close to you.. even if every thing in this world of mine is gone.. or lose.. i will never want to be out of your sight...
Father.. i love you.. i need you.. and I AM THANKFUL.. to know you.. n that you found me..
for all the ytwo out there... pls stay as one.. n also.. try to think for your fellow ytwo friends.. your leaders have been trying very hard to get the band going.. but to do that we need all of you to help.. you know very well what is the right thing to do.. how can we improve when people dun come at all.. STAY AS ONE guys.. pls.. some may not even like to come for the practise.. it is boring or what ever have you.. but that is the past.. lets give each other a chance.. give yourself n ytwo a chance.. we can do it.. kk!!! YES WE CAN IF WE WANT TO!!!!!

No comments: