Wednesday, August 29, 2007

When there is nothing to blog about.. nothing that seems to be interesting in my life now..
every thing is about work n nothing more.. every thing is about my family..
i lose my self.. not able to do whatever i like.. not able to go where ever i want..
not even know why am i doing this for.. when will i be able to .. live my own life..
the only love n hope i have is from the lord.. Father , God most high..
i dun want anything .. nothing.. i just want to be in his house.. his arms..
everything i do.. is working towards Father now.. he is my motivation.. he is my hope..
he is the one who loves me more then anyone on earth... more then anyone i know..
How i wish i can be right by his side soon.. very soon...
but not now.. there is still lots of things that he want me to do.. not yet.. sadly..
i have to live my life fully... for Lord, Father.. My God .....

No comments: