Friday, July 13, 2007

I am back.... haha!!

hi.. am back from 4 days sailing.. AHAHA.. so happy.. hmm. cut my fingers!!
anyway.. now a days, my fingers feel swollen at times.. hmmm.. guess is because of my work as a chef bah.. having to work in both very hot n cold places ..
worried , hope that it will not get any worst.. my grand father is also a chef .. n when he gets older, which is now, his fingers swollen up.. like jumbo hot dogs.. :p... hehe..
NOT goinG to happen to me i hope.. haha.. hmmm.. dunno if tomorrow will have band.. should be checking it out later.. got some important things that i need to tell the band..
Anyway.. things seems to become clear to me.. what to do n what should not be done.. some times i am thinking, is it time for me to let go n carry on with what i should be doing for myself.. is yet to be know.. lets hope i can find the answer tomorrow.. hehe..
most importantly.. I know i am a happy man.. blessed with lots of great friends , like YOU, n also under My Fathers wings.. Lord.. I love you.... THANK YOU....

No comments: