Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Busy,bUsy, buSy!!!

OK.. have been very busy to get things right.. so many things happened the pass 2 weeks!!!
but dun think there is a point blogging about the sad things lah..
haha.. every thing is getting better now.. ( i dun think anyone would know what is going on)
NVM... the thing is .. for all my friends out there.. thanks alot for the care n concern..
i am alright now'.. esp Julia.. (haha thanks girl)
hehe today so happy.. she ask me if i want to have dinner with her .. haha.. ;)
it may be just a simple dinner to her.. but to me.. hehe.. hmmmm..
NO WORDS THAT I CAN SAY TO EXP MY FEELINGS.. hahah
anyway .. am going to do part time study soon.. taking diploma in hotel management lah.
i pray that Father will bless n guide me in all the things i do.. n really want to thank God for every thing.. i know this is a test for me that he had plan.. n i will become stronger as i walk n stay by his side.. To all my friends out there.. STAY BY THE FATHER NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH..BE IT GOOD OR BAD.. BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE ON EARTH THAT CAN LOVE YOU MORE THEN HE DOES.. as i always believe.. God will provide.. (n you need to work for it n believe in him also lah) ahyoh!!!!!

1 comment:

VOONAH said...

TCM!!!!!!
grr. never tell me you have blog.
have to go to angela's blog to fine urs .
hahaha. link me!